There are rules after recieving this reward:
Thank the person who sent it to you
Tell Us 7 things about yourself
Send/Reward this to 15 bloggers
So here we go. 7 things about myself.
1. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and I'm not ashamed to proclaim it.
2. I've been married to my wonderful, patient husband 29 years, come this August.
3. We have his and ours (as opposed to his, mine and ours), totaling 6 adult children. He came with 2.
I adore all 6. I often say I am one blessed momma.
4. I have been blessed to have horses in my life. They've taught me a lot.
5. I dabbled in crafting, sewing, and baking, before I started home schooling 5 of our 6 children. It is nice to
get back into it (crafting). At this point I am focused more on cards, but I plan to start venturing out more.
I think card making will always be a passion for me, though.
6. I rode in the 2008 Rose Parade, in Pasadena, California, on my Peruvian Paso. It was a fantasy come
7. Don't you love it when you're asked to narrow your life down into 7 things? Hmmm. One more thing.
What shall I choose? I am surrounded by techie people, but I have no tech savvy.
Now here are 15 (or soon to be) blogs I want to pass this award onto
First of all, let me say this was hard. It has taken me hours and I still have two to add.
1. Deborah at http://www.scrappingmoms-scraps.blogspot.com/
2. Jen at http://www.jenscraftcorner.com/
3. Karen M at http://www.acardretreat.blogspot.com/ I want a card retreat : D
4. Terri at http://www.scrappinwiththebug.blogspot.com/
5. Julie K at http://www.jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
6. Lillian C at http://www.lillianchild.blogspot.com/
7. Sandy O at http://www.papertransformer.com/
8. Erin at http://www.agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com/
9. Myska at http://www.myskablogs.blogspot.com/
10. Rae at http://www.wahoocrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Jana D at http://www.icantwanna.blogspot.com/
12. Bobbi at http://www.icaughtthebug.blogspot.com/
14-15 coming soon I hope. Decisions, decisions.
Well, I hope to have a video for you soon. Thank you for visiting.
Hope you're enjoying the journey with me : ) I have got to learn how to add emoticons.